Monday, August 22, 2011

Day Twenty-Seven-From a Distance

Hello, again. I just got home from my first day back at work, a soccer game and the grocery store. I know I owe you a couple photos, but I hope you forgive me for eating a burrito and passing out last night after I finally made it home. This was taken on Saturday after our original flight home was cancelled as many other flights were due to lightning storms in Chicago. While I was not happy our flight got cancelled, I was happy that our original flight was cancelled in Traverse City instead of our connecting flight in Chicago where I could not have possibly taken such a peaceful photo because I would have been a) stuck in an airport, and, b) in the middle of a torrential downpour.

Day One: Selfie
Day Two: What I Wore
Day Three: Clouds
Day Four: Something Green
 
Day Seven: Fruit 
Day Eight: A Bad Habit
Day Nine: Someone You Love
Day Ten: Childhood Memory 
Day Eleven: Something Blue 
Day Twelve: Sunset  
Day Thirteen: Myself with 13 Things
Day Fourteen: Eyes
Day Fifteen: Silouette
Day Sixteen: Long Exposure
Day Seventeen: Technology 
Day Eighteen: My Shoes 
Day Nineteen: Something Orange
Day Twenty: Bokeh
Day Twenty-One: Faceless Portrait
Day Twenty-Two: Hands
Day Twenty-Three: Sun Flare
Day Twenty-Four: Animal

Day Twenty-Five: Something Pink

Day Twenty-Six: Close Up 

No comments:

Post a Comment