Monday, August 15, 2011

Day Nineteen-Something Orange


Hello again, the internet froze last night so I am officially catching up tonight with a couple posts headed your way. This was taken our last night in Chicago after the most delicious meal at traditional Italian restaurant Quartino, which I was referred to by Jess of the blog Make Under My Life. I really like Chicago and I think I will go back some day. But not when it's snowing.


Day One: Selfie
Day Two: What I Wore
Day Three: Clouds
Day Four: Something Green
 
Day Seven: Fruit 
Day Eight: A Bad Habit
Day Nine: Someone You Love
Day Ten: Childhood Memory 
Day Eleven: Something Blue 
Day Twelve: Sunset  
Day Thirteen: Myself with 13 Things
Day Fourteen: Eyes

Day Fifteen: Silouette
Day Sixteen: Long Exposure
Day Seventeen: Technology 
Day Eighteen: My Shoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment