Monday, August 15, 2011

Day Twenty-One-Faceless Portrait


No big deal, just spying with my Papa's super crazy telescope. This was taken yesterday after my luggage finally arrived. Or rather, after I finally acquired my luggage that was supposed to be delivered between 10 and 2 but instead laid forgotten in a closet at the airport until we finally stormed down there at four to figure out what the hell was going on. For some reason, neither the airline nor the airport were able to contact the delivery person on the truck all day long. Meanwhile, delivery guy doesn't even have my bag! Grr. I am happy to have made it on the flight but there's something about your clothes and belongings being out in the universe floating around that really makes you feel like you can't start your vacation. Probably because you are stinky and have no clean clothes or deodorant to put on.


Day One: Selfie
Day Two: What I Wore
Day Three: Clouds
Day Four: Something Green
 
Day Seven: Fruit 
Day Eight: A Bad Habit
Day Nine: Someone You Love
Day Ten: Childhood Memory 
Day Eleven: Something Blue 
Day Twelve: Sunset  
Day Thirteen: Myself with 13 Things
Day Fourteen: Eyes

Day Fifteen: Silouette
Day Sixteen: Long Exposure
Day Seventeen: Technology 
Day Eighteen: My Shoes 
Day Nineteen: Something Orange

Day Twenty: Bokeh 

No comments:

Post a Comment