Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day Six-From a Low Angle

"I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It's so fuckin' heroic." -George Carlin

Sidewalk weeds up the street from my apartment. In the distance on the right is an awesome lady who was walking her super happy boxer who came up behind me really excited that I was knelt down on the sidewalk to take a picture of these flower weeds coming through the cracks. She said it's really great to be able to see things like this, to actually notice them. And that she knew it would make a great picture. Sometimes strangers are really awesome. Especially when they have really sweet dogs.
(Sorry about the f*bomb gma<--that's slang for grandma, cause that's how I roll. Boom.)

Day One: Selfie
Day Two: What I Wore
Day Three: Clouds
Day Four: Something Green

1 comment: